Norwich Decking Co.
If you are planning on installing some new decking in your garden area but are unsure about what material is right for you, then why not ask Norwich Decking Company. about the various types of decking available?
A new decking area can be a great addition to your back or front garden, providing an extra space for entertaining guests, a dining area, or simply a spot to lounge and relax in.Decking is usually fitted as a raised platform (including stairs and security railing) directly onto the back of your property, designed to be a transitional space between the home and the actual garden itself.
There are a number of decking materials to choose from but wooden decking remains the most popular choice – and for good reason too. Here at Norwich Decking Co. we offer numerous styles and variations.
Whatever your personal style, there is sure to be one to suit you.
Please contact us by using the form below or give us a call.
Norwich Decking Co.
Initial Contact and design.
Upon receiving your inquiry we will contact you to arrange a visit to assess your property and what you wish to change.
Decking Fencing Artificial Grass Patios
Are you looking for a new garden fence, decking or artificial grass then call Norwich Decking Company
today. We are a proven, reliable, friendly,
experienced company who are very competitive when it comes to cost, without compromising on quality.
We cover all of Norwich and Norfolk a free, no obligation written quote specific to your needs.
Norwich Decking Co. offer the latest making even the most difficult fencing conditions easy!
For agricultural & forestry fencing we are able to cover all of Norwich. Norfolk and East Anglia.
We’re here to help, so please find the most relevant way to get in touch below.
Updated 6th January 2021
WE ARE OPEN
Following the UK Government’s announcement about how restrictions will change from 4th January, together with industry guidance we remain open for business and are able to continue to install products and offer sales and survey appointments in all areas of Norfolk. All of this activity is carried out following the Governments stringent guidelines. You can read about how we are managing this below.
How we are making our service safer for everyone
Our consultants will be meticulous when visiting customer homes, but you can discuss exactly how you would like your visit to be conducted in advance. On the day of the visit, we have introduced the following measures…
- Firstly, consultants will only attend if they and their household are symptom free for a minimum of 14 days. If there’s any sign they have been in contact with the virus, they are required to self-isolate and won’t carry out visits until safe to do so.
- We’ll be in touch on the day of your consultation to confirm that you and your household are also symptom free. If you or any member of your household has any symptoms the visit will not go ahead, but we can re-arrange your consultation if necessary.
- We can discuss how you would like the consultation to be conducted, with discussions taking place in the garden for instance.
- Every consultant will be equipped with protective clothing such as disposable gloves and masks and will also bring their own hand sanitiser.
- Product samples will be disinfected thoroughly before and after every visit and you’ll be asked to wear sanitary gloves if you wish to handle them.
- Every consultant will observe strict social distancing throughout the visit and stay at least 2m away. You can even expect a friendly wave instead of a handshake.
- Finally, consultants will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home they have touched before leaving.