BENIFITS OF COMPOSITE DECKING
Getting Norwich Decking Co to supply and install your new composite decking offers many benefits to homeowners and businesses who want a product that looks like real wood but without the expensive maintenance. Composite boards are weather resistant and waterproof so are not susceptible to rotting or algae build-up. The material is constructed so that it will not rot or warp like real wood. The composite material is stain resistant which is great news for anyone who likes to hold alfresco dinner parties. Cleaning composite decking is very easy because you can just use soapy water or a pressure washer. All these benefits make composite decking, paths, and structures a wise investment when you are landscaping your garden.
Grey Composite decking
Decking is less slippery than timber and comes in a range of colours and finishes. The finish is also considerably more consistent – every board of a composite deck is the same colour and texture, whereas timber decking can have colour variations due to the natural wood and knots.
What are the benefits of composite decking?
Here are a few key advantages of using * Durability. Composite decking is designed for maximum durability. It resists fading, staining, scratching and mold, and won’t rot, crack or warp. It’s also insect-proof and splinter-free, making it safer and more comfortable for families with kids and pets.
Composite decking maintenance?
Composite decking has one large benefit over traditional wood decking it needs far less maintenance. The plastic content of the material means that the boards become more durable and resistant to rot and damp. The boards never have to be sealed, stained or painted and even in direct sunlight they won’t warp or crack.
Norwich Decking Co. Cost is always an important consideration when deciding which material to use. Timber decking undoubtedly comes with a much lower upfront cost than composite decking.
Norwich Decking Co.
What is the best composite decking –
and is it as good as wood? There’s no denying, natural wood is beautiful. Unfortunately, maintenance can be an issue for some people.
What frame do you use for composite decking?
There is a choice of frame materials from composite, aluminiam, and timber.
What colours can i get composite decking?
Some of the classic shades are grey colours, browns, whites, and reds. You can also choose from unique colours such as greens and blues. Also not forgeting all of the wood grains and shades. Theres a great selection to choose from.
How long will composite decking last?
Composite decking can last over 25 years with the proper care and maintenance. Composite holds up a lot better under hot or cold weather shifts. Composite decking is resistant to rot, mold, which can take their toll on timber decking materials. Composite does not require as much upkeep as wood. Diffent brands offer diffrent guarantees. The guarantees range from 10 years to 25 years.
Built from a mixture of recycled wood fibres and recycled plastic; this long-lasting decking can withstand everything thrown at it. Composite decking can increase the value of your home in case you intend to sell it.
Composite decking is stable. It maintains its appearance regardless of the British changing weather patterns. Wood and plastic fibres blend to create a board that retains colour and is wear-resistant.
Garden Redesign, Decking installation.
Decking installation .North Earlham. Norwich.
Decking And Balustrade.
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality,
Quality, Responsiveness, Value.
Absolutely over the moon with our new composite decking and balustrade. Barry and the team were very polite and professional and any issues were quickly dealt with. The team even powered through the rain to get the job done on schedule. Fantastic service highly recommend Norwich Decking Company.
Composite Decking Norwich
You can make suggestions to your clients based on a variety of things. One of the most significant considerations is definitely the location of the proposed decking, as both timber and composite decking are best suited to different environments.
There are a few key things to consider when choosing between your more traditional timber decking and the relatively new composite
Start your project today…
Book your free quotation appointment with one of our local expert consultants who will:
- Provide an accurate, no-obligation quote
- Offer ideas and practical solutions
- Show you samples of our products
- Take all necessary measurements
We’re here to help, so please find the most relevant way to get in touch below.
Updated 6th January 2021
WE ARE OPEN
Following the UK Government’s announcement about how restrictions will change from 4th January, together with industry guidance we remain open for business and are able to continue to install products and offer sales and survey appointments in all areas of Norfolk. All of this activity is carried out following the Governments stringent guidelines. You can read about how we are managing this below.
How we are making our service safer for everyone
Our consultants will be meticulous when visiting customer homes, but you can discuss exactly how you would like your visit to be conducted in advance. On the day of the visit, we have introduced the following measures…
- Firstly, consultants will only attend if they and their household are symptom free for a minimum of 14 days. If there’s any sign they have been in contact with the virus, they are required to self-isolate and won’t carry out visits until safe to do so.
- We’ll be in touch on the day of your consultation to confirm that you and your household are also symptom free. If you or any member of your household has any symptoms the visit will not go ahead, but we can re-arrange your consultation if necessary.
- We can discuss how you would like the consultation to be conducted, with discussions taking place in the garden for instance.
- Every consultant will be equipped with protective clothing such as disposable gloves and masks and will also bring their own hand sanitiser.
- Product samples will be disinfected thoroughly before and after every visit and you’ll be asked to wear sanitary gloves if you wish to handle them.
- Every consultant will observe strict social distancing throughout the visit and stay at least 2m away. You can even expect a friendly wave instead of a handshake.
- Finally, consultants will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home they have touched before leaving.